Monday, November 18, 2013

Wish List

Do your kids ask you what you want for Christmas?  Mine do.  I always tell them, "hugs and kisses"!  My Dad would always answer with "three good girls". What parent doesn't want that! Both are such good answers to a tough question.

This year I am telling my kids I would like a hot glue gun, and a staple gun.  Something I really need.  But they aren't too happy getting their mom a necessity item!

So I thought I would share with you some ideas for you to share with your family.  Here is just the littlest start to your very own Wish List.


#1 Hobbs Tuscany Wool Batting
It's the very best.  "The ultimate quilt batting. Quilts magnificently by hand or machine. Breathes naturally. Washable."  Queen size $46.99


#2 Snail Tape Measure
Perfect size to carry in your purse.  Perfect for a Christmas stocking or Secret Sister gift. Plus it's just super cute in super cute colors!  $2.99

Come back soon as our list of gift ideas will grow.  All items are available at SKJ while supplies last.

No comments: