Tuesday, April 30, 2013

loomis quilt guild show

Last weekend was a busy one!  Not only was there a Shop Hop (Renegade Run) but I was also involved in being a vendor for the Loomis Quilt Guild ~ Quilt Show.

This was my first time being a vendor at a quilt show, and I was a bit nervous.  I was worried about my booth set up, because I wanted to use my pop up tent for the inside show.


And I really wanted my booth to reflect the same bright feel of my shop.  Well, I think it looked terrific!  Bright, fresh, and airy.  Very Sew Katie Jean :)


My Mom, Donna, was also there to help.  She loves to demo the Go! Baby, from Accuquilt.  We had a good time together, and made a great team.

And thank you to the Loomis Quilt and Fiber Guild! You took good care of us with plenty of water and a lunch, including homemade cookies.  We look forward to being a part of your next event!

No comments: