Thursday, December 8, 2011

sewing day

I was inspired by looking up pictures to inspire you using the Sarah Jane fabrics.  So this is what I have made so far...



A sweet apron, using my all time favorite fabric in this collection.  Not really a practical color for an apron, since I do use it to wipe my hands on while I cook, but super cute none the less.




Two pillowcases behind my mannequin (which I named Bridget).  And a sweet posy pin using my fabric scraps and a vintage button.




And here is the bottom portion of a simple quilt for a baby boy.  I am doing the quilt as you go technique and should finish sewing it this week.  I also have a bit of vintage navy ric rac that I will be sewing on, the perfect touch!  I cut up extras of this fabric as a kit - if you're interested.


What have you been working on this week?

No comments: