Friday, September 16, 2011

the tube


 Meet Melissa.  She made a pillowcase for her girls.  And had so much fun doing it!  She actually jumped up and down when she finished sewing (don't hate me Melissa, you were just too cute :)


She actually made two pillowcases in one class.  And picked out the funnest fabrics!  I love the "Aren't you just the tweetest!" by Cosmo Cricket.  It looks perfect for a pillowcase.  And I love the matching yellow band, it coordinates them perfectly.




To date, Melissa has actually made 3 pillowcases.  At my last count anyway.  If you don't want to miss out on the pillowcase sewing excitement, there is another class coming up:

Tuesday, Sept. 20
6 - 8 p.m.
$25.00
Call Sew Katie Jean to sign up 916.209.3930
or stop on by and see me,
603 5th Street, Lincoln

1 comment:

trish said...

OH how sweet!! I wish I could learn how to create one. :o)