Saturday, April 24, 2010

a little juice

[caption id="attachment_1846" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="from Martha"][/caption]

I am a little brain dead these days.  I need some R&R. 

[caption id="attachment_1851" align="aligncenter" width="357" caption="barbie chandelier, from drummbellina"][/caption]

 So last night I stayed off my computer.  But today I was on, looking through my list of blog friends. 

[caption id="attachment_1856" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="amy butler love booth at quilt market"][/caption]

It is just what I needed. A little brain juice. 

[caption id="attachment_1848" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="a quilt to make, from film in the fridge"][/caption]

And a long phone call from my sister never hurts either!




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="soda pop from 100 layer cake"][/caption]

So here are some pic's that got my brain working again!  I hope they inspire you a little too.

[caption id="attachment_1854" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="play a record, love the quilt"][/caption]

4 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

oh me oh my those amy butler fabrics are just sooo beautiful!! i would love to have them all! this last picture is soo neat too, so colorful and fun!

Erin said...

I really like that last picture. That must be one big quilt! Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

Great photos.

judith said...

Sorry you're sick, girl. Stay in bed. Make the chandelier!!!