Monday, December 28, 2009

design team

I have started another collection, again without my knowing it.  My wallet opens up, and magically I hand out a few one dollar bills. I have been buying up little pieces of jewelry. One by one.



They are broken pieces, a lonely earring, and missing stones.  But this is what I buy and love to use in my craftiness. Misfits.



I think that Claire from Glitter and Grunge must know this about me!  She invited me to join the G&G design team.  And my first challenge for January  is to use some little piece from my jewelry drawer.  And I do have a few to choose from!

The little fancy item that I made will debut January 1, on the g&g blog along with a tutorial.  So you can make your own!  I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Quilter's Eden said...

Great collection. I can't wait to see what you will have made.