Saturday, October 4, 2008

omg!

Look what I just found on amazon.com!! Isn't this the cutest book cover ever! I am so excited to see it come out.



If you didn't know already why I am sooo excited about this... I have two projects that will be featured in this book! I also sent Lark a ton of vintage embroidered pillowcases, from my own stash, so they could take pictures of them for this same book.

I'll keep you posted as to when it will be released. As far as I know, it will be spring 2009. Not soon enough for me!!

4 comments:

Emma Farrell said...

So exciting! Congratulations! We'll have to carry this in the shop when it comes out! Maybe you could teach a class on one of your projects!

Rebecca Maples said...

How exciting, I can't wait until it comes out. My Mother-in-law has a whole stash of embroidered pillowcases that are screaming to be made into something!

Diane said...

Cute cute! Can't wait for that one!

Mary said...

I want to have you over for a BOOK SIGNING!!!! Minnesota is not that far from California!

I am so excited for you!