Monday, November 19, 2012

black friday and small business saturday

Yup, I am having a Black Friday Sale.  It is my biggest sale of the year!  Here is the breakdown...

Friday, November 23
9 am - 10 am 30% off ALL Fabrics
10 am - 4 pm 20% off ALL Fabrics
Buy 3 fat quarters get 1 free
Patterns and Books 10% off


PLUS
on both Friday and Saturday
ALL Go! Baby from Accuquilt will be 10% off
You will also be invited to bring in your fabrics to use the Go! Baby yourself for FREE.
I will have 4 different templates available for you to use.
Think of it as a test drive for your newest purchase.



This week on my blog, I will be showing you some of the different quilts you can make using these dies.  You will just fall in love with their accuracy and how easy and portable they are to use!  It will make the best Christmas gift to put under your own tree.

No comments: