Tuesday, November 22, 2011

after thanksgiving sale

Here it is, my first BIG sale.  My first Black Friday sale.   The local sewers and quilters have made me feel so welcome that I want to share the gratitude with you.  I am doing this as my way of saying "Thank You" to all of you that have been so supportive of my shop opening in Lincoln.


30% Off all Fabric from 9 am - 10 am
20% Off all Fabric from 10 am - 4 pm
50% Off Halloween Fabric
10% Off all Books and Patterns
Buy 3 Fat Quarters - Get 1 Free
20% Off Kits
10% Off  Jelly Rolls and Charms
Sign up and pay for a class, receive a free Moda needle case (while supplies last)
p.s. These sale prices are good only for Friday, Nov. 25.

Store Hours for the Thanksgiving Holidays:
Wednesday, Nov. 23 - Closed
Thursday, Nov. 24 - Closed
Friday, Nov. 25 / 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 26 / 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

No comments: