Thursday, February 21, 2019

I have a problem, and I'm sure I'm not alone!


I will start a quilt like this one. And I always promise myself that I won't touch anything else until it's done.
Then I visit a quilt shop one day with a friend (say Hi! to Sue).
And pick up a cute stack of fat quarters.


You do this too?!?  Well, I knew I wasn't the only one!


I was born in England.  So I had to grab this stack when I saw it! I especially love the map fabric,


In order for me to do it quickly and get the most satisfaction of seeing all of these cute fabrics, I reached for a Villa Rosa Designs pattern, Livin' Easy, that saved the day.  


That way I could do this quilt quickly and then get back to my 
Farm Girl Vintage quilt.


I have a little fun doing the backing too.
I bought the panel that goes with this fabric line, and it's going on the back with some of the extra scraps.
I love it!  And I'll share it with you again,
when I have the back completely pieced.

No comments: