Tuesday, September 25, 2018



Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday!


My first post here and my first share.




This is the littlest pincushion ever.  And I want one all to myself!



Aren't they just super cute!  I just couldn't resist sharing it.


It's a little pin cushion made with a recycled plastic bottle cap!  Aren't you surprised? I was.  Plus, here's a little known fact about me....I do love to recycle.

This came to you from Tea Rose Home
She has a beautiful blog that you could just get lost in for days looking at all of her romantic creations.



Now for me to make one too!
And let me know in the comments if you make one.

btw....
did you know I'm on Instagram?


1 comment:

Crafty Pigeon said...

Hi Katie!
I'm so glad you are back in the area! Let me know if you are going to have any classes.
Nanci Pigeon