Monday, February 14, 2011

SMQG

I went to my Quilt Guild meeting on Saturday. I was so looking forward to seeing the blocks that everyone made for the quilt we are making for the Sutter Breast Cancer Auction. They did not disappoint!Seeing these all together make me just want to make more! Two of my blocks I already showed you. But I did make two more the night before our meeting. The top 2 on the left. They are really just a mirror image of each other. And quickly done!

We are also making these Wonky Star blocks to make a quilt for veteran's coming home through the Mather Veteran's Hospital in Rancho Cordova, CA.


These are my first two. And I loved sewing them. Once I got into the pattern, I found it easy and fun to make. I really never thought I would be a quilter. So I am really proud of myself when I accomplish making a block! And I have been loving collecting little bits of red/white/blue fabric to make those stars.

What are you making?



No comments: