Monday, July 27, 2009

a new venture

Just check out the Glitter & Grunge blog!  You will read some great news there.  G&G has just officially teamed up with Sadie Lou of Lollishops.  It's like chocolate and peanut butter are finally together.  A perfect match.



And to celebrate this new venture, I just listed three new items on my Glitter and Grunge page.



I have been making these soothing eye pillows using some of my favorite fabric scraps.  It's a lot of fun for me to go through my scrappy collection and put together some of these fun fabric combinations.  It's my fabric therapy!



The eye pillows are filled with lavender and I add an equal amount of organic flaxseed to give the pillow a little bit of weight.  The pillow can be warmed up in the microwave, just 30 seconds is enough.  If you like it cold, just keep it in your freezer for a touch of coolness, perfect for a hot summer day!



Thanks for looking at my creations.  These pillows are a perfect gift for a lucky friend or just perfect for lucky you!

No comments: